Our Core Purpose is to advance the Christian Faith
- The King’s Table’s purpose is to advance the Christian faith in Kenilworth and beyond in accordance with the statement of beliefs.
- Our vision is to provide a Christian welcome in the form of good food and refreshment in an attractive atmosphere.
- People are invited to engage with Jesus Christ and the Christian faith in many ways and at different times through prayer, supportive listening and discussion. We do not enquire about an individual’s faith unless such individual initiates the conversation. Such contacts represent witness opportunities where we might be able share our faith in Jesus Christ.
Statement of Beliefs
- We believe in one God, Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in Jesus Christ as saviour and Lord sent by God as the only acceptable sacrifice for the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe in the divine inspiration of Holy Scripture trustworthiness in all matters of faith and conduct.
- We believe our faith has made us fellow members of the Body of Christ, in which we are called to serve Jesus in obedience.
- We believe that all followers of Christ are committed by His command to the proclamation of the Gospel of His life, death and resurrection.